Tuesday, 6 June 2017
In a moment everything becomes uncertain:
1. A new leader is elected;
2. An accident happens;
3. A discovery is made: health scares/realities, infidelity, fairies at the bottom of your garden, a cache of Roman coins, there's no milk in the fridge, I'm pregnant, he's passed/failed an exam, she lied...
4. Buying a dog;
5. Stepping off the kerb;
6. Buying the winning lottery ticket...and putting it in the fire/washing by mistake;
7. Answering the phone;
8. The parachute doesn't open...but the reserve does;
9. The antibiotic is working;
10. You didn't see the car in front indicate.
The tide is coming in across the causeway between the mainland and St Michael's Mount, in Cornwall. In less than 5 minutes the way is impassable.
Posted by Alicia Stone at 06:13